Credit cards have made it easier for us to make transactions and keep track of all the transactions we have made. They are also quite secure and convenient in paying bills because there’s no cash involved.
Chase credit cards are one of the most popular credit cards due to their ease of use and cash back rewards.
However, if you have just received your new Chase credit card, you have to activate it first in order to use it. You can either do it online with your computer or with your home phone.
Here is the guide on how to verify your Chase credit card online
- With your computer browser, visit the chase credit card activation website. The site’s URL is www.chase.com/personal/credit-cards/verify-credit-card. (Make sure you have a stable internet connection to your computer before accessing the site)
- Log into your account if you have an existing account. If you don’t have, you can create one by clicking “Not Enrolled. Signup now”. You’ll be needed to give the following info in order to create an account, your card number, your billing address, your SSN or tax identification number, and a valid email address. Make sure you provide only the correct information and a valid email.
- On the portal, click “My Accounts” and choose the card that you want to verify. You’ll be asked to activate the credit card. Now click on the activation tab. Your credit card is now ready to use!
- Next, visit the Card Benefits page to activate individual benefits. If you a Sapphire Reserve credit card, this will be under the “User Points” or “Rewards Activity” tab. Some of your eligible benefits may include airline miles or 5% cash back.
- To finalize the activation and make you card valid, you need to sign at the back of your credit card. Use a ballpoint pen to sign and wait for a minute to allow the ink to dry before keeping your card.
You are done! Your card is now activated and ready to use. You can make your online payments with it, use it buy groceries, bus ticket or whatever you want to buy. If you have any problems in activating your card online, you can always call the number at the back of your card. Also if you have any problems with using the card, call 1-877-242-7372 for assistance.
More information about Chase credit cards, just visit creditcards.chase.com/freedom/faq.