DeVry University is a for-profit college founded in 1931 in the United States. As of 2018, there are a total of approximately 25000 students in the university, with 7000 graduates and 18000 undergraduates. Since 2002, the institution was accredited regionally by the Higher Learning Commission.
Currently, DeVry University has 52 locations in 15 states of the US, Canada, and Brazil. It offers a variety of courses and degrees in 5 main fields, including business, engineering, health sciences, liberal arts, and education.
What you can do with DeVry student portal
– Go to class
With the student portal, students can have full access to a variety of online classes and courses. They can watch all lectures, tutorials, seminars, and do exercises just with the internet connection.
– Ebooks and library
The student portal also updates thousands of online and scanned books so that students can get what they want with a few simple searches.
Students can easily register and manage their study schedules with this portal. This will help them prioritize important courses and spend time for other activities.
– Student finance
They can also apply for scholarships, TAs, or other financial needs via the portal.
How to log in & use DeVry student portal
Step 1: Visit the official site of the DeVry student portal at my.devry.edu.
Step 2: Choose “Sign In” on the top right corner.
Step 3: Enter the provided Username and Password.
Step 4: Choose “Sign In” to log into your DeVry student portal.
Step 5: On the left side, you will see the available options to choose in the student portal. Just navigate and choose the function you need.
Benefits of using DeVry student portal
By registering and using the DeVry student portal, you can get the following benefits:
– Have access to the DeVry university resources to meet your academic requirements.
– Contact the university and receive feedback anytime, anywhere.
– Refer a friend to the university to get some financial benefits.
– Check the academic calendar to keep updated with the latest info on your courses.
– If you have never signed in to the DeVry student portal, then the default password will be your birth-year and birth-month.
– If you do not remember your username, you need to provide your last name, last 4 digits of the social security number, and date of birth to get it back.