Bank of America is a multinational financial services company and investment bank based in North Carolina. It also has central hubs in Toronto, Minneapolis, Hong Kong, London, and New York City.
The MyAccess is a personal checking account option provided by Bank of America. It features many benefits for users.
This guide will show you some useful tips to apply for a MyAccess checking account.
How to apply for Bank of America MyAccess checking account
- Visit the official site of Bank of America MyAccess checking account at www.bankofamerica.com/deposits/checking/advantage-banking.
- Scroll down and choose “Open your account now”.
- Choose your favorite settings, then choose “Open now”.
- Choose to add a “Rewards Savings account” or not, then choose “Go to application”.
- Enter your personal information, including name, address, phone number, email address, country of residence, and date of birth.
- Choose your source of income, then choose “Continue”.
- Set up your account and choose preferred settings then choose “Continue”.
- Read the Terms and Conditions carefully, then choose “Continue”.
- Review your application, then choose “Submit” to complete the process.
What you will need to apply
Here is all the information that you need to prepare before applying for a Bank of America MyAccess checking account:
- Account information or debit card to fund your new account
- Physical address in the US
- Email address and phone number
- Date of birth and social security number of all account holders
When should you apply at a financial center
Basically, you have to apply for your Bank of America MyAccess checking account at a financial center instead of online in the following cases:
- Your credit history is limited, making it difficult for identity verification.
- You had problems with your checking history.
- You want to deposit more than $100,000 for the first time.
Benefits of having Bank of America MyAccess checking account
By applying and using a MyAccess checking account by Bank of America, you can get the following benefits:
You can deposit into your checking account using the camera on your tablet or smartphone. This can process in a few seconds and will save you a lot of time.
All transactions via MyAccess are $0 liability warranty from fraud to prevent your money from being stolen or lost.
With the interactive Budgeting and Spending tool, you would see a bigger picture to track your spending habits or make better plans on your budgets.
If you mistakenly misplace your debit card, the company can help prevent unauthorized withdrawals or purchases by allowing you to lock the debit card with online banking or app.
You can know and react immediately to any major changes in your accounts by setting custom alerts via text or emails for things such as pending deposits, low balances, and upcoming bills.
-Secure and fast sign-in
You can sign in to your app quickly by using the fingerprint feature, which is quick and secure.