Citizens Bank is an American bank based in Providence, Rhode Island. It is operating nearly 1200 branches and 3200 ATMs in 11 states. As of 2018, the institution was ranked 23rd on the list of the largest banks in the US.
If you want to make a loan payment at Citizens Bank, now you can do it easily online. This guide will show you some simple steps to complete this task.
How to make an online loan payment through Citizens Bank
Here are a few simple steps to make an online loan payment through Citizens Bank:
Step 1: Enter the official site of the Citizens Bank’s loan payment service at www.citizensbank.com/paymyloan.
Step 2: Choose your payment option between Recurring Payments or One-time Payment.
Step 3: Choose Continue to leave the Citizens Bank site and visit the payment site.
Step 4: Enter your account number and last four digits of SSN. Then choose Submit.
Step 5: Follow the provided instructions to complete your loan payment process.
What should you prepare for an online loan payment
To allow for a smooth and convenient payment process, you should prepare the following info:
– Most recent account number and loan statement
– Last 4 digits of your social security number of the borrower on the loan
– Payments processed with a debit card, savings account, or checking account will post to the same account on the same day
Alternatives to online loan payment
In addition to online payment, you can use other forms:
– Mail: It often takes four to seven days for delivery and processing.
– Phone: The processing often takes 1 day.
– In branch: The processing occurs on the same day. You just need to visit any branch in normal business hours.
– Debit card: Your card should feature an NYCE, Star, or Pulse Logo.