Verizon or Verizon Wireless is a telecommunications firm which provides wireless services and products. It is currently the largest wireless telecommunications company in the US. It operates a 4G network that covers up to 98% of the US population. Also, the company has more than 2300 retail stores across the country. In addition, Verizon is offering mobile phone services for a variety of units and devices.
What is Verizon Bill
With the growth of the economy and the significant changes in social lifestyle, most businesses and households often get a lot of paper bills. This does not only result in a huge waste of natural resources, but it can also cost us a lot of time visiting each place to pay. Fortunately, technological advances now allow for quicker and more sustainable methods. And Verizon Bill is one of the best options for everyone in the US.
Basically, it is a service provided by this telecommunications firm which allows businesses and households to pay their bills online via their digital devices quickly and easily.
How to manage your Verizon Bill online
Step 1: Visit the official website of Verizon at www.verizonwireless.com.
Step 2: Choose “Sign in” on the top right corner, then choose “Register”.
Step 3: Enter 10 digits in your mobile phone number, then choose “Continue”.
Step 4: Follow the instructions to provide your personal information.
Step 5: Create an ID and password for your Verizon account, then choose “Submit” to complete the registration process.
Step 6: Once you have created a Verizon account successfully, visit verizon.com/billview and enter your registered ID and password to log in.
Step 7: Navigate through the site and view as well as pay all of your bills.
Benefits of Verizon Bill
By registering and using Verizon Bill, you can enjoy the following benefits:
– Pay all of your bills online, as well as view all of the current and past bills.
– Set up payments automatically each month or make a one-time payment manually.
– Change or add any services that you want online.
– Receive online technical support from Verizon representative whenever you have an issue.
– Update your account information.
– Manage your rebates online such as submit rebates, check the status and check the card balance of your rebates.
– Get step-by-step guides on how to pay your bills online through mail or phone.