Macy’s is a chain of department stores based in Cincinnati, Ohio. Founded in 1858, this is the largest department store firm in the United States by retail sales. Currently, there is a total of more than 580 full-line stores in the country, Guam, and Puerto Rico. The company has approximately 130,000 employees with annual revenue of up to $24.8 billion.
The credit card issued by Macy’s provides many great features and benefits for those people who often shop at this department store chain.
In this guide, we will show you how to activate and use your new credit card by Macy’s.
How to activate your new Macy’s credit card
Below are a few simple steps to help you activate your new Macy’s credit card
Step 1: Go to the official site of Macy’s card activation at www.macys.com/activate
Step 2: Enter the number of your Macy’s credit card.
Step 3: Enter the name as appearing on the credit card.
Step 4: Enter the 3 or 4-digit security code on your card.
Step 5: Enter the 4 digits of your social security number.
Step 6: Click on “Verify” to complete the activation process.
Necessary important things that you need to know
There are a couple of important things that everyone needs to know before activating your new Macy’s credit card:
– With a new credit card issued by Macy’s, you can get 20% off your purchase at any participating store. The total reduction can be up to $100 when you open an American Express card or credit card at Macy.
– Keep in mind that you can save up to $100 on purchases over the two days.
– There are four levels of members for customers at Macy’s. These include bronze, silver, gold, as well as platinum. You can be a bronze member for free without a credit card. For three other options, you have to have a Macy’s credit card and make an annual spend of around $1 up to more than $1200.
– In addition to enjoying member’s benefits, a cardholder at Macy’s can also set up automatic payments each month, make one-time payments, and pay their bills much easier without any hassles or problems.
List of relevant links
Below is a list of some relevant links when you activate your new Macy’s credit card:
– Main site of Macy’s: www.macys.com
– Macy’s customer service: www.customerservice-macys.com/app
– List of contact information: www.customerservice-macys.com/app/contact