The UnitedHealth Group is a managed health care firm based in Minnesota. It provides many insurance services and health care products. As of 2018, the company had a total of more than 115 million customers and $226 billion in revenue, making it the largest healthcare firm in the world.
UnitedHealthcare is one of the two main divisions of the UnitedHealth Group. It is dedicated to providing health benefits for people by maintaining trusted relationships with healthcare providers, meeting the wellness and health needs of consumers, and simplifying the healthcare experience. Keep reading our guide to learn how to register and log in to your UnitedHealthcare account.
How to register and log in UnitedHealthcare benefits
Here are a couple of simple steps that you need to follow to register and log in UnitedHealthcare benefits:
Step 1: Visit the official site of managing UnitedHealthcare benefits at www.Myuhc.com
Step 2: Click on “Register now”.
Step 3: Enter your personal information, including first name, last name, date of birth.
Step 4: Choose if you have the Member ID card.
Step 5: Click on “Continue”.
Step 6: Create a new username and password for your UnitedHealthcare account.
Step 7: Choose security questions for your new account.
Step 8: Click on “Register” to create a new account.
Step 9: Check your email address for the verification and follow the provided instructions.
Step 10: Back to the main site and use the registered account to log in.
Step 11: Now on the main dashboard, you can choose the features or benefits that you want to use.
Necessary information that you need to know
Below are several important things that you need to know to manage your UnitedHealthcare benefits:
– You must be at least 13 years old to register for an account at UnitedHealthcare. Otherwise, you must have a legal guardian or parent.
– You would find the Member ID on the ID card or in the enrollment materials. In case you do not have any of these materials, then it is possible to enter the Social Security number rather than the Member ID.
– To protect the security of personal health information, the platform will use HealthSafe ID to remember your login information.
List of relevant links
Here are a few relevant links for managing your UnitedHealthcare benefits:
– Official site of the company:www.myuhc.com
– Frequently asked questions: www.uhc.com/individual-and-family/member-resources/frequently-asked-questions
– Contact information: www.uhc.com/contact-us