MyProvidence was specially created with the aim of helping you ease managing your health as well as medical care online. The website is secure and offers you customized access whereby you can comfortably enjoy accessing your providence health claims, plans among other benefits at the same time, assessment of your personal health, paying bills online from anywhere and anytime, self-help tools, and more.
The system is readily available and can be accessed round the clock and no charges at all, it’s free. In case, you already have a Providence health plans Member ID or access code, you can register a free account by going to myProvidence.com. Once you have registered your account, you will log in from anywhere anytime and access helpful information regarding your plan which includes:
- Benefits summary, a summary of coverage and benefits, and members handbook
- Drugs prescriptions and cost estimators and medical treatments
- History of the claims
- Benefits explanations
Also, you can:
- See the amount you have met on deductibles and payments you have done towards the out of a pocket maximum of your calendar year.
- See all your remaining benefits of balances that have services limit.
- Order an official Member Identification card replacement.
- Take an assessment of your personal health.
- Get access to the member services as well as the discounts.
How to Use MyProvidence
Using myProvidence is relatively easy and everyone can manage it. it’s a matter of fewer than ten minutes and you are done. To help in easing your task, we have prepared stepwise instructions to guide you throughout the process.
Here are the steps and instructions to follow:
- Using your internet – enabled desktop, computer, laptop or mobile device, go to myProvidence.com on your favorite and up to date web browser.
- Once the page has been displayed on your screen, input your username as well as the password on the spaces provided.
- Once you have entered the login credentials, click on Login Button.
- If you can’t remember either your password or username, don’t hesitate to click on forgot your password or forgot your username link to get help.
- After logging In, then choose the hit on the blue Go Now button found on the green banner and immediately start your health assessment. Many of the questions presented to you will require to be answered and this can only take you approximately ten minutes to complete.
- Once you go through all sections, you will be directed to the PHA Completion certificate. Once there, print your certificate and keep it to use it as a complete proof.