Overview of Change Healthcare and Per Your Health
Change Healthcare is a provider of payment and revenue cycle management as well as clinical info exchange solutions. It helps connect patients, providers, and payers in the healthcare system of the United States. Currently, the company is operating the largest administrative and financial information exchange in the country.
PerYourHealth is an online platform provided by Change Healthcare that offers many great services and benefits. It enables users to make easier payments and billing activities for medical purposes.
In this guide, we will show you how to log in and pay your bills online with PerYourHealth.
How to log in and pay your bills online with PerYourHealth
Below are a few simple steps to help you log in and pay your bills online with PerYourHealth
Step 1: Go to the official site of PerYourHealth at PerYourHealth.com
Step 2: Enter the registered user ID or the account number printed on the billing statement.
Step 3: Click on “Continue”.
Step 4: Enter the password of your PerYourHealth account.
Step 5: Click “Log on”.
Step 6: On the main dashboard, just click on the payment section.
Step 7: Follow the provided prompts to pay your bills with PerYourHealth.
Necessary important things that you need to know
There are a couple of important things that everyone needs to know before logging in and paying their bills online with PerYourHealth:
– To register a new account for PerYourHealth, you need to prepare a singular identification code at the beginning. This information can be easily found in the patient’s account or a billing statement.
– The PerYourHealth site is only for authorized users. This means that all of your activities will be recorded and monitored by the system personnel.
– All services and benefits on PerYourHealth are available 24 hours per day and 7 days per week. Therefore, you do not have to waste your time on your billing tasks.
– The portal will notify you about all of the outstanding bills on the side of your billing statements.
– In addition to the online platform, you can also pay your medical bills via the phone. You can learn more about this option on the main site of Change Healthcare.
List of relevant links
Below is a list of some relevant links when you use PerYourHealth for your services:
– Main site of Change Healthcare: www.changehealthcare.com
– List of contact information: www.changehealthcare.com/contact
– Change Healthcare blog: www.changehealthcare.com/blog