Pluto TV is known as an Internet-based television platform based in California. It is currently operating an app on different platforms, such as Roku, Chromecast, Android TV, and Apple TV. On-demand and live content is also vial on Pluto TV via their site. Currently, the company has around 70 content partners with 100 free channels and millions of active users.
After registering Pluto TV, you need to activate it so that you can pair your digital device and edit the channels.
In this guide, we will show you some simple steps to activate your Pluto TV and some information to know.
How to activate your Pluto TV
It is simple to activate your Pluto TV with a few simple steps as follows:
Step 1: Go to Channel 02 on your Pluto TV.
Step 2: Write down the 6-digit code that is displayed on the top part of your screen.
Step 3: Go to the official for Pluto TV activation at my.pluto.tv
Step 4: Now there are two ways to enter your code, depending on the account or device.
- First, you can click on “Log in” and click on your phone, then activate, and enter the digit code.
- Another way is to click on “Already Have a Code” and follow prompts.
Step 5: Once you have entered the code, just click on “Activate” to complete the process.
Other information you need to know
Here is a few important information that you need to know before activating your Pluto TV service:
– By activating your Pluto TV service, you can now be able to pair your digital device as a remote. In addition, it allows you to edit your channel line up (favorite or hide) in the account
– Currently, Pluto TV is available on 4 main devices, including Sony PS4, Android TV, Amazon Fire TV, as well as Roku Devices.
– If you want to get another code, just visit the Channel 2 at any time you want to get additional or new codes.
– If you want to unpair your device, it is very simple. Just go to MyPluto, then click on “Activate” and select your device. Click on “Tap X” to remove your device.
If you still have any questions related to your Pluto TV, then go to its support site at support.pluto.tv/hc/en-us to search for your answers.
In case you cannot find the answers in its support site, go to support.pluto.tv/hc/en-us/requests/new and make your specific requests.