Zagg is a publicly traded firm located in Midvale, Utah. The company specializes in consumer electronics accessories and is best known for its protective covering. Currently, it has more than 500 employees with total revenue of around $264 million.
If you have just purchased a product from Zagg, then you need to register it to claim your warranty and enjoy other benefits.
This guide will show you how to register a Zagg product.
How to register a new Zagg product
The following 10 simple steps are all you need to register a new Zagg product:
Step 1: Go to the register page of Zagg at www.zagg.com/us/en_us/customer/account/login
Step 2: If you do not have a Zagg account yet, then enter your email address on the right box and click “Continue”.
Step 3: Follow the provided instructions to create a new Zagg account.
Step 4: Go back to the register site and enter your registered email address and password to log in your Zagg account.
Step 5: On the dashboard, choose a category.
Step 6: On the drop-down menus, choose the product that you want to register.
Step 7: Enter some information about your product, including quantity, location, and purchase date.
Step 8: Click on “Register product”.
Step 9: Enter your email address in the provided space.
Step 10: If you are completed, then click on “Submit”. If you want to register other products, then click on “Add Another Product” and repeat those steps mentioned above.
Important information that you need to know
Here are a few important things that you need to know when registering a new Zagg product:
– If you have bought a Zagg product on the online site of the company, then you do not have to register it. The order number will be used later for replacement purposes.
– If you have bought a Zagg product from other offsite resellers, then you will have to register your new product.
– Once you have registered your new Zagg product, it is much simpler to make an online warranty claim.
– You would also have a replacement at any participating franchise stores. However, installation fee and small replacement might apply.
- Official Registration Link: www.zagg.com/register
- Customer Contact Link: support.zagg.com/hc/en-us/articles/212734838-Call-Customer-Care.
No matter what you are looking for or what question you want to ask about warranty replacement, product, or order, do not hesitate to contact the customer care service of Zagg by visiting the site. You will find the number of different Zagg customer care centers in North America, Europe, Africa, the Middle East, South America, and the Asia Pacific.
- Customer Support Link: support.zagg.com/hc/en-us.
If you want any tips or information about some products purchased at Zagg, then you can visit its support page. Here you will find the answers for a variety of frequently asked questions, from setup and maintenance to applications.
Note: Before calling the customer care, make sure to have the product nearby. Also, prepare the following information to make the call more effective and efficient: name of your product, description of the error or problem, any change you made on the product, and serial number.