TomTom is a multinational creator and developer of consumer electronics and location technology. The company is based in Amsterdam, the Netherlands. It first introduced satellite navigation products in 2004 and has quickly developed into a large firm with more than 5,000 employees. Currently, TomTom has offices in nearly 30 countries in the Americas, Asia-Pacific, and Europe.
Before using a TomTom device, you need to register and link it with your account. This can be done easily online.
Keep reading our guide to learn how to register and use your new TomTom device.
How to register and use your new TomTom device
Here are a few simple steps that you need to do to register and use your new TomTom device:
Step 1: Go to the official site for TomTom registration at Tomtom.com/getstarted
Step 2: Select the TomTom product that you want to register, You can do this by typing the name of the product or choosing from the scroll-down menu.
Step 3: Follow the instructions to create your new TomTom account, including username and password.
Step 4: User the registered username and password to log in your new TomTom account.
Step 5: Enter the information of your new TomTom device as requested by the site.
Step 6: Click on “Submit” to complete the registration process. Now your TomTom device is ready to use for different purposes.
Step 7: Download the user manuals and follow instructions to set up your new device and use it for various purposes.
Other important things that you need to know
Below are some other important things that you need to know before registering your TomTom device:
– At TomTom, registration means that you need to link your device to a TomTom account. This is necessary to use all of the provided services and get the benefits of the devices.
– If you want more details on the steps and how to use the device, just read the product manual and watch some provided how-to videos. All of these things can be easily found when you have registered your TomTom device successfully.
– The exact steps and details needed for registering will depend on the exact device that you use. Therefore, it is better to refer to the manual guides or tutorials to ensure the process can go smoothly without any problems.
List of relevant links
Here are a few relevant links that can help you save time and efforts when registering and using your TomTom device:
– Support home page: us.support.tomtom.com
– Contact information: us.support.tomtom.com/app/contact/locale/en_US
– Discussion forum: discussions.tomtom.com/en
– User manuals: us.support.tomtom.com/app/results/filter/manuals/gh/accesspanel