Weight Watchers International or WW International is a US-based company that provides different services and products to help with healthy habits. These include mindset, fitness, maintenance, and weight loss. A typical program has three options: in-person meetings, phone or online coaching, and mobile app.
The Lifetime eTools is an online service provided by Weight Watchers to keep track of your progress, access the database, and get support from the company.
In this guide, we will show you how to access and use this useful tool for your daily activities.
How to use the Weight Watchers Lifetime eTools
Below are a couple of simple steps to use the Weight Watchers Lifetime eTools:
Step 1: Go to the official site of the Lifetime eTools at www.weightwatchers.com/us/etools
Step 2: Click on “Redeem an activation code”.
Step 3: Enter the access code on your monthly pass voucher.
Step 4: Click on “Continue to sign up”.
Step 5: Follow the provided prompts to create a new account for Weight Watchers.
Step 6: Use your newly registered information to log in your account.
Step 7: On the main dashboard, you can now choose the features that you want to use from the Lifetime eTools.
Necessary information that you need to know
Below are some important things that you should know when using the Lifetime eTools by the Weight Watchers:
– You can find the access code on your monthly pass voucher that you bought in the meeting room.
– Keep in mind that you have to activate your new account within seven days of purchasing the monthly pass. Otherwise, it will not valid anymore.
– The basic fee for the Lifetime eTools by Weight Watchers is $3.07 per week. You can also choose other options that come with workshops or personal coaching.
– With the Lifetime eTools, you can watch and track your progress, as well as make better plans for your life. The integrated bar code scanner also makes your shopping process simpler.
– You can get constant support from the Weight Watchers community. There are thousands of helpful articles and videos to provide you useful tips and tricks in your daily life.
List of relevant links
Below are a few important links that you need to know when using the Lifetime eTools by the Weight Watchers:
– Main site of Weight Watchers: www.weightwatchers.com/us
– Help center: foundations.weightwatchers.com/help
– Frequently asked questions: www.weightwatchers.com/us/weight-watchers-faqs
– Pricing of the Lifetime eTools: www.weightwatchers.com/us/pricing